Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Spongebob What-pants?


We've all heard the annoying childish laughter of the yellow sponge! Spongebob is a kids show airing on Nickelodeon that shows the adventures of a Yellow sponge named... well Spongebob Squarepants! Spongebob is often accompanied by a cast of friends including: His cranky neighbor Squidward Tentacles, Mr. Krabs; his boss, Sandy Cheeks his squirrel friend, and the residents of Bikini Bottom, the town he resides in.

Stay Tuned for some episode reviews!

4 comments:

  1. Lawlz I love this show, Follow'd

    ReplyDelete
  2. good show, nice reviews. i'll be following :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Last episode I watched was, when Mr. Krabs lost his dollar and was sad about it. He was freaking scary on his friends...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of my favourite cartoons ever. I quote the jokes all the time. The world's smallest violin is my favourite :D

    ReplyDelete