Monday, June 20, 2011

Oh no!

From the Courage Wiki:
"Courage is the primary protagonist of the show, who lives in the middle of Nowhere with his owners, the Bagges."


Well based off of the comments for two stupid dogs, I noticed that not a lot of people knew the show as a kid. So I've decided to come back to that at a later date and move on to a new show for awhile... Courage the Cowardly Dog! One of my all time favorites, it's a mix of horror cartoons and comedy and is a kicker for all ages. I plan on doing some character outlines before any episode reviews so stay tuned!

From the Courage Wiki:
"Courage is the primary protagonist of the show, who lives in the middle of Nowhere with his owners, the Bagges."

6 comments:

  1. I love that show! I havnt seen it in years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of the episodes were actually pretty creepy, I seem to remember one with a mummy and a music box? The song it played was really weird

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, i love courage. i remember one episode where there was a girl with a violin in a creepy mansion... and it was helga from hey arnold!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember Courage the Cowardly Dog. Some episodes where very scary for me back then, I also watched it at night haha. Thank You for the post! (;

    ReplyDelete