Wednesday, June 22, 2011

How About Some Granny Stew?




By popular demand, I bring you... Katz! Katz is one of the prime antagonists form the show courage the cowardly dog, he is a sly con artist that aims to fill his own greed. There is nothing Katz loves more that his spiders and he even has a motel where the guests are fed to them.

Character Rating: 9/10
Katz is a popular character in the show, and everybody who loves the show... loves him. He is a great addition to the cast of the show and I couldn't think of anyone better

9 comments:

  1. Ah so blogger is misbehaving for you too I see? Katz was always my favorite. He had this sort of creepy Vincent Price demeanor to him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. never heard of that show before :O

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never heard about it, maybe i will remember if i see a picture

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katz was my favourite character as a kid

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember him! He was quite creepy, like the Courage the Cowardly Dog show haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't remember that show :/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, you got the picture up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. katz the bomb, he is the best villain ever

    ReplyDelete